I thought I’d go a different route today. In part because none of my posts were going where I wanted them to go and I started generating random facts and thought why the hell not.
I love random and useless facts. I hope you enjoy these.
- Months that begin on a Sunday will have a Friday the 13th
- Ernest Vincent Wright’s novel Gadsby has over 50,000 words none of which contain the letter E.
- The male brain is on average up to 10% larger than a female’s brain however female’s brains have more nerve cells and connectors, therefore working more efficiently than men’s.
- A group of kangaroos is called a mob
- Russia’s country code is 007 (how apropos for what’s going on now)
- While awake, a human brain can generate enough energy to power a light bulb (between 10-23 watts)
- According to condom manufacturers, only 6% of the world’s population of men needs an extra-large sized condom.
- According to MLB.com , Major League umpires make $300,000 a season. (I’ll be damned, I’m in the wrong doggone profession)
- A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a four foot child inside
- The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper. (I have lots of things to say about this, but I shall censor myself at this time)