I hope everyone had a great week.
Today I’m reintroducing 20/20 Five and I hope you’ll join in and have some fun with it too.
To answer the questions simply copy and paste them into your blog and then click the Inlinz frog below the questions to link up. Don’t forget to hop over to your fellow bloggers and get to know them too.
- When you’re lost do you ask for directions? (of course you don’t have a GPS) if no, why not?
- What is the best movie you’ve seen to date? And why is the best?
- You are given $500,000 to develop a new product, what is it? Why?
- Put on your driving moccasins and hop in the car. Where do you go?
- What is your greatest desire?
1. When you’re lost do you ask for directions? (of course you don’t have a GPS) if no, why not?
I often do the very stereotypical male thing. I don’t ask for directions. I don’t particularly mind being lost as long as I have a full tank of gas and I’m not on a time schedule to get where I need to be. And besides I have a really good inner compass, so I’m rarely lost for long.
2. What is the best movie you’ve seen to date? And why is the best?
That’s a tough one. I have a couple — the 1956 version of The Bad Seed and original 1934 version of the Imitation of Life.
3. You are given $500,000 to develop a new product, what is it? Why?
At this moment, for some reason my allergies are kicking my butt; so I’d have something to get rid of my allergies forever.
4. Put on your driving moccasins and hop in the car. Where do you go?
I’m driving anywhere that’ll take me to a hiking spot or camping spot or white water rafting. If I can drive to someplace that has all three I’d be in heaven.
5. What is your greatest desire?
World domination would be great, but since that’s not likely I’ll have to go with finishing grad school and moving to Colorado.
You can get the 20/20 Five badge by copying the code from the sidebar.