I’m a bit behind in my Blogging A to Z Challenge posts but I am determined to catch up. I was listening to the news this morning and they’re celebrating people that Pay it Forward. I’ve done about half of the things on the list and plan on doing the others too.
10 ways you can change someone’s life or brighten their day.
- Visit the elderly / Volunteer at a senior center
- Volunteer at a homeless shelter
- Donate your old clothing (your old is someone else’s new)
- Become a mentor / Tutor a child or teenager
- Send a care package to a soldier
- Donate toys
- Read to the elderly, the blind, or children
- Run an errand for someone who is homebound
- Give blankets, coats and/or shoes to the homeless
- Pay for the coffee of the person behind you
What was your last Act of Kindness? Do you have any Act of Kindness suggestions?