I haven’t done a Daily Post in a while and if I’m not mistaken this is not the first time this topic has come up. I can’t say all of these songs describe my life – past, present, or future; but they all evoke something my life.
For instance Regina Belle’s God is Good is the first song I listen to in the morning. It helps get me moving and puts things in perspective for me. Pharrell’s Happy just makes me happy. It gets my feet moving. Gnarles Barkley’s Crazy . . . well just listen to it and maybe you’ll understand.
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Mix Tape.”
- God is Good by Regina Belle
- Wake Me Up by Avicci
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
- We Fall Down by Donnie McClurkin
- Strength, Courage, and Wisdom by India.Arie
- Perfect by Pink
- Happy by Pharrell Williams
- I Look to You by Whitney Houston
- Bring it On by Seal
- Crazy by Gnarles Barkley