7 Wonderful things that happened in 2015
- Moved to Colorado – If you’ve been following me at all this year you already know I moved to to Colorado at the beginning of the year. Me wanting to move to Colorado has been a dream of mine for a long time and it finally happened
- Reconnected with family – Although this was under less than favorable circumstances. Two funerals. We’re even talking about getting together for a cousins day for those of that’s going to be in the DC area for Christmas and we established a committee to get together for a long weekend. It’s all official-like too. A ‘President’ so to speak, a secretary, someone who’s in charge of the entertainment, a treasurer (that’s me). Not sure why they put me charge of money. I’m a skinflint.
- Met some really great people – Making friends for me is not easy and those that I have had the pleasure to come in contact with over the last 11 months, I value.
- Discovered Voodoo Donuts, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Duffyrolls – There is an apparent theme here.
- Got my Colorado Driver’s License
- Drove my car across country
- Got my car registered in Colorado
2015 was a pretty exciting year for me. And I look forward to what 2016 has in store for me. I have a feeling my aunt is right. I’m going to ‘Blow up’.