I decided to change-up the 12 Days of Christmas order a bit. Today’s post is:
9 Things I’m grateful for . . .
- Being able to spend it with family and friends
- My grandmother. She’s a super strong woman and I hope that when I’m her age I still have all my faculties and am just as super fly as she is.
- Being able to give without putting myself in debt
- This is kind of a hallelujah and an Awww. That it’s warm and there is no snow.
- My sister’s lasagna. I am Garfield when it comes to lasagna.
- That I don’t have to wear ‘church clothes’ to church tomorrow.
- My sock puppet footie pajamas. (I’ll show you a picture of me in it later.)
- Gummi Bears – Haribo Gummi Bears to be exact
- I will be quite thankful for this. 3 bean chili, I shall be making tomorrow.