What is 7 Days / 7 Bloggers? The third week of every month is Guest Blogger week.
Who can be a Guest Blogger? Anyone
What do I write about?
That’s completely up to you. It can be a feel good poem or an article that makes the reader scratch their head and say, “Hmmm.”, or something ripped from the headlines, a humor piece. The possibilities are endless. However pornography, excessively violent or graphic content, racists rants and advertising are not allowed.
What do I get for being a Guest Blogger?
A great big ole high-five, fist bump, chest bump, or booty bump, whichever you prefer. 🙂 Each contributor/guest blogger will get a page here on 7 Days 7 Bloggers, which will contain a link back to your website, your contribution, and the brief bio you provided . Currently being a Guest Blogger is a non-paying gig and being such you will keep FULL copyright to your submission(s). The only thing I ask is that you do not post your contribution on your site for 30 days.
Additional Guest Blogger Info
- Must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- Can not include marketing-related links.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already.
- May include links to your website and blog.
- A brief author’s bio (no more than 4 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Article length: 800-word maximum.
Fill out the form below to become a Contributor/Guest Blogger
***Please note this sign-up is for Sunday,