I had an ‘Ah Ha’ moment after the Blogging A to Z Challenge and WordPress’s Blogging 201 ended. I already knew there are a lot of great bloggers out there from all over the world and I thought I’d open up the “My Hometown” segment to those of you who wanted to show off your hometown (the good, the bad, the ugly, and the everything in between).
Whenever I meet someone one of my questions is, “Where are you from?” I know that’s a pretty generic question, right up there with, “How are you?” And most people ask out of some strange social politeness, but I ask because I genuinely want to know where you’re from. I like to know what other people’s hometowns are like and their culture.
I’m also opening up my once a month segment “Breaking Taboo.” I have come to realize that there are certain things that I’d really like to talk about and have a discussion on, but because of my lack of knowledge or experience in that area it would be difficult for me to write about it.
If you’re interested or you know of someone who may be interested in sharing their hometown or their “Breaking Taboo” story than fill out the form. My Hometown posts every Saturday (EST) and Breaking Taboo posts the first Wednesday of every month (EST). After I receive the form, I’ll send a confirmation email and at that point we can have a brief discussion of what you’re writing about.
What do I get for being a Guest Blogger?
A great big ole high-five, fist bump, chest bump, or booty bump, whichever you prefer. 🙂 Currently being a Guest Blogger is a non-paying gig and being such you will keep FULL copyright to your submission(s). The only thing I ask is that you do not post your contribution on any other site (to include yours) for 14 days.
Additional Guest Blogger Info/Guidelines
- Must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- Can not include marketing-related links.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already.
- May include links to your website and blog.
- A brief author’s bio (no more than 4 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Article length: 800-word maximum.
- If you are unable to meet your commitment you must let me know in advance, so that I may make other arrangements.
Fill out the form below to become a Guest Blogger